Rigorous Defense Of Your Criminal Charges

The Law Office of Jack Kotchick has over 30 years of experience representing felony and misdemeanor criminal matters. We can help clients with a variety of charges, including:

  • Drug charges, including possession, manufacturing or trafficking
  • Murder, manslaughter and homicide cases
  • Burglary, robbery, petit larcenies or grand larcenies
  • Probation and parole violation and sex offender registry violations
  • Criminal Record Sealing
  • Violent crimes such as assault or possession of a weapon
  • Domestic Violence
  • Charges of frauds, white collar crimes or college crimes
  • Traffic tickets or drunk driving charges
  • Sexual or aggravated assault cases

We will never bring judgment to your situation - you will find understanding, concern and protection of your rights when you work with us. We have the experience to defend complex cases and serious charges for New York residents.

How We Can Help Your Criminal Case

When you work with lawyer Jack Kotchick, he can advise you on the legality of your charges. Do not speak to the police or anyone else about your case. Discuss your situation only with an experienced attorney and call right away if:

  • You are being arrested
  • The police have or are trying to search your home or car
  • You have been subpoenaed to appear in front of a Grand Jury
  • You have been issued a citation, traffic ticket or notice to appear
  • Law enforcement is trying to talk to your friends or family
  • There is evidence that may help or hinder your case
  • During search, seizure or arrest, your rights were not upheld
  • During a current matter if you would like a second opinion

Call Today For A Free Consultation

We have the experience and knowledge of criminal defense to fight your case in court. The Law Office of Jack Kotchick serves residents of Binghamton, New York, and surrounding Southern Tier areas including Broome, Steuben, Tompkins, Tioga, Chenango, Cortland, Chemung and Delaware counties. Call 607-821-0551 for a free consultation, or use our simple online form to get started.